||You must fill out a Graduation Application in order to graduate. Either apply online or come in to the Enrollment Center to fill out a form.
Graduation applications and graduation fees are due no later than Thursday, November 1st for December's graduation and Monday, April 1st for May's graduation. (See the Academic Calendar)
The graduation fee is $50. The cap and gown rental fee is $20. You can pay in cash, or by check in person, or by credit card via Pay Pal. (If you don't have a Pay Pal account, you can make a one-time payment via Pay Pal after you complete your online graduation application.) Checks should be made out to "Special Activities Fund." and given in person to the Graduation Director (Enrollment Center) or mailed to "Enrollment Center, Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, IA 52557 attn: Graduation Director."
Payment must be made on time or you will not receive your diploma, or cap and gown.
- If you aren’t sure if you are ready to graduate, you can get information about any degree requirements you still haven’t met from the Graduation Director in the Enrollment Center (ext. 2205).
- If you are waiving any required courses in your major or graduate program, you must ask your advisor to give written documentation to the Graduation Director in the Enrollment Center.
- Check the Departure Checklist for a complete list of possible items of business to take care of before graduation.
- Each graduating student will receive 5 tickets for the Commencement Garden Party. Tickets will be available at the Cap and Gown meeting on May 18 or after that date at the Enrollment Center.
- If you are inviting out-of-town guests to Commencement, a Guest Packet is available which includes a letter of invitation from the Dean of Faculty, a schedule of events, information about off-campus lodging and about participation in the Super Radiance program. You can obtain a Guest Packet from the Graduation Director by coming to the Enrollment Center or sending an email to the .
- Give your suggestions for the traditional Class Gift.