Hire experienced accounting professionals at NO FEES!
We appreciate your interest in recruiting Accounting Professionals candidates in the Accounting Professionals MBA program at Maharishi University of Management. Our goal is to make the recruiting process as easy and efficient as possible.
We work directly with employers to provide selected résumés of potential candidates targeted to match your job description within your hiring timeline. We have candidates available for full-time employment throughout the year and throughout the U.S. We also encourage information sessions and on-campus interviews in the Fall and Spring semesters, and we are happy to schedule information sessions and interviews remotely via teleconference calls.
Benefits of hiring our MBA Accounting candidates
- 30% are chartered accountants and/or CPAs.
- Solid understanding of US-GAAP, GAAS, IFRS and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Technical competence in Excel (including pivot tables and macros); Access; and PowerPoint.
- Good English fluency in speaking and writing; excellent personal skills.
- Most are available for relocation anywhere in the USA.
- Fully authorized to work for up to two years with University sponsorship; we assist you in the necessary I-9 documentation. See Work Authorization Information for more details.
- International students performing curricular practical training on an F-1 student visa are exempt from Social Security and Medicare taxes.
- No fees for hiring.
The MBA Office can help you find competent accounting professionals prepared to work efficiently, competently, and professionally in your company.
Three ways to recruit
- Direct referral service — We work directly with you to match our candidates to your specific position.
- Online recruiting — Register at Maharishi CareerNet to post your jobs with no fees and to request résumé books of candidates that meet your criteria. (Or you may use the same access point to post a job to multiple schools at once through OneStop, for a small fee.) See Find Accountants for access details. Or email us your job openings and we will post them for you. We will contact you directly if we have any questions about your job posting.
- On-campus recruiting — Get acquainted and build your brand on campus through an on-campus visit. Contact Karen Slowick at email@example.com to request on-campus information sessions and interview sessions.