||The Maharishi AyurVeda Wellness Consultant track prepares its students to be health educators in the field of prevention of disease and promotion of health. Students will study how to prevent disease and promote health according to the Maharishi Consciousness-Based Approach to Health. The program includes the following areas of study:
- Pulse reading: Learning to detect balance and imbalance in the body by feeling the pulse.
- Diet: Study of diets that balance and nourish the physiology.
- Daily and seasonal routine: Study of how to align the individual life with the daily and seasonal rhythms of natural law.
- Maharishi AyurVeda Wellness Consultant Training: a program to train Maharishi AyurVeda Wellness Consultants. Graduates of the program will be able to consult with clients, family, and friends, helping them achieve higher levels of health and wellness through Maharishi AyurVeda.
- Scientific foundations of health from both modern science and ancient Vedic science: Students will learn foundations of biology – living systems – and human physiology.