Career Services for MBA students is offered through the Management Department. Some of the services offered are:
- A series of career workshops that assist students with:
- Creating a highly effective résumé (CV)
- Preparing for successful telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Learning job search techniques, including the use of LinkedIn and other Internet sites
- Becoming familiar with the USA work environment and expectations
- Maharishi MBA CareerNet, our online job search/recruiting system, allows candidates and employers to find each other from any location, 24/7. The Management Department at MUM is a participating member of the NACElink Network, which is an alliance of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), Direct Employers Association, and Symplicity Corporation. Over 900 schools and nearly half a million employers participate in the NACElink Network.