||As a student at our university, you’ll learn simple but highly effective methods for creating and maintaining a balanced state of health.
These methods are designed to enliven the inner intelligence of the body and strengthen its natural healing ability.
Two other campus features enhance the good health of our students:
- Self-pulse assessment to promote balance in your physiology
- Yoga asanas (simple yoga postures) for flexibility and mind-body integration
- Pranayama (simple breathing technique) for enlivening your mind and body
- Personalized fitness program for energy and vitality
- Diet and digestion guidelines to nourish your physiology
- Daily and seasonal routines for optimal physical and mental health
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded the University more than $20 million in grants for research in natural medicine.