AREAS WITH NO WI-FI:
- Men's and Ladies' domes
- Other TM Sidhi Program Halls
- 5 Vastu Residence Halls
- Annapurna Dining Commons
Initial AREAS WITH UNIVERSITY SUPPORTED WI-FI:
- Library - Public area
- High Rises: Buildings 140 - 144
- Hildebrand - all except South Wing
- Argiro Student Lounge
- Some Classrooms, by faculty request
- Dalby Hall for Special Events
FACULTY AND STAFF RESIDENCES:
These areas can have wireless at the discretion and agreement of those living in the area. If agreement cannot be reached, the University will support and favor the NO Wifi policy in those areas, as a precautionary measure.
It should be noted that wired connections have been installed in almost every campus building and room, and there are adapters for some wifi-only devices that enable them to connect through a wired connection.