Fill Out Arrival Form
Fill Out the Meningitis Form
Print and Submit Medical Form
Pay Deposit of $100 to Confirm Your Enrollment
If you have dependent children, read and sign this
Home >  MUM Home >  Admissions >  Accepted Student >  6 Things to Do Before You Travel to MUM > 
6 Thing to Do Before You Travel to MUM    
  Requirement Who Needs This Action Step
 1 Housing Application
All students living on campus* Complete form and submit online
 2 $100 Deposit All students except interns Send money by mail or pay online
 3 Arrival Form All students Complete form and submit online
 4 Meningitis Form All students Read and submit online
 5 Medical Form All students Form is printed, and completed and signed — then faxed, mailed, scanned and emailed, or (only if necessary) brought to registration
 6 Dependent Children Form  Parents with dependent children  Read and submit online

* We encourage all students without dependents to live on campus so they may receive maximum benefit from university life. Eligible students who wish to live off campus are encouraged to live in Utopia Park, a 200-unit community just north of campus. The following students may live off campus:
  • students 22 years of age or older
  • married students
  • graduate students
  • students with dependents
  • undergraduate students younger than 22 years of age who have successfully petitioned the Department of Student Life. (Contact the Associate Deans of Students, Graham Torpey or Elaine Pomfrey in order to petition.)
search login

Click here to cancel

You were trying to view a protected page.
Please login to gain access or cancel to go back to the site.
User ID:  

Forgot your password?